Doctors recommend incorporating fish into your diet a few times a week. Try these freshwater basa fillets with potato salad for a really enjoyable meal.
The ingredient of Lemon and parsley basa with warm potato salad
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (35g) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (40g) chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 freshwater basa fillets
- Steamed broccoli, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon and parsley basa with warm potato salad
- Cook potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for about 10-15 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and return to pan. Add tomatoes, tomato oil, olives, capers and mint. Toss to combine and season.
- Meanwhile, combine olive oil, lemon zest and parsley. Add fish and turn to coat. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook for about 2 minutes each side, until golden.
- Serve fish with warm potato salad, steamed broccoli and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Lemon and parsley basa with warm potato saladfatContent: 429.483 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol