End the meal with a light and refreshing gluten-free summer pudding. See notes section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Gluten-free summer puddings
- 500g mixed fresh summer berries (blueberries, strawberries, red-currants, blackcurrants, raspberries (see notes for Low FODMAP substitution), plus extra raspberries, to serve
- 60g caster sugar
- 18 slices gluten-free bread
- Yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free summer puddings
- Place half the berries in a bowl, sprinkle with half the sugar and set aside.
- Place remaining berries in a processor with remaining sugar and process until smooth. Sieve puree, discarding seeds.
- Line four 200ml dariole moulds with plastic wrap. Using a small pastry cutter, cut out 4 circles of bread to line the base of each mould. Use a slightly larger cutter to cut out circles of bread for tops. Remove crusts from remaining bread and cut into 2cm strips.
- Dip the bread bases in puree and place in base of moulds, then dip the bread strips and use to line sides of moulds. Next, fill the moulds with whole berries, packing well. Lastly, dip larger rounds in puree and place on top (chill leftover puree). Cover with plastic wrap, weigh down with a board and chill overnight.
- Unmould onto serving plates, drizzle with leftover puree, top with berries and serve with yoghurt.
Nutritions of Gluten-free summer puddingsfatContent: