Tuck into a simple and delicious weeknight meal with this spinach and ham frittata. See notes section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Spinach and ham frittata
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, shredded
- 100g shaved leg ham, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Spinach and ham frittata
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 19cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on 2 sides.
- Arrange half the spinach in prepared pan. Top with half the ham. Repeat with remaining spinach and ham.
- Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over spinach mixture. Top with tomato halves, cut-side up.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Spinach and ham frittatafatContent: 318.826 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 344 milligrams cholesterol