For a guaranteed crowd pleaser this golden-baked artichoke and spinach cob dip is sure to do the trick.
The ingredient of Artichoke and spinach sourdough cob dip
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g can artichoke hearts, drained
- 250g cream cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup (120g) grated tasty cheddar
- 1 Coles Finest by Laurent Multigrain Sourdough Boule
- Chopped chives, extra, to serve
- Raw carrots, to serve
The instruction how to make Artichoke and spinach sourdough cob dip
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until spinach just wilts. Set aside to cool. Use your hands to squeeze excess liquid from the spinach. Coarsely chop.
- Place the artichokes, cream cheese and lemon juice in a food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Fold the spinach mixture through the artichoke mixture with the chives and 3/4 cup (90g) of the cheddar.
- Use a serrated knife to cut 4cm off the top of the loaf and reserve. Scoop bread from the centre of the loaf and reserve, leaving a 2cm-thick shell. Place on the lined tray. Tear the reserved bread and loaf top into 3cm pieces. Arrange around the loaf on the tray. Spoon the spinach mixture into bread shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Bake for 25 mins or until golden. Sprinkle with extra chives. Serve with bread pieces and carrots.
Nutritions of Artichoke and spinach sourdough cob dipfatContent: 222.509 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein