Cottage cheese is a cheeky, low-cal way to create the rich taste in this indulgent mousse.
The ingredient of Peanut butter mousse with chocolate glaze
- 60g (1/4 cup) extra-light cream cheese
- 245g (1 cup) low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons natural smooth peanut butter (sugar free and salt free)
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder, sifted
The instruction how to make Peanut butter mousse with chocolate glaze
- Process the cream cheese, cottage cheese, peanut butter, rice malt syrup and sea salt in a food processor until smooth. Divide among four 100ml glasses or jars. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate glaze, place the rice malt syrup, coconut oil and cacao powder in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir for 2 minutes until melted and smooth. Cool for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the glaze over the peanut butter mousse. Set aside for 5 minutes to set slightly. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritions of Peanut butter mousse with chocolate glazefatContent: 279.869 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 23.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol