Got a sweet tooth? Satisfy your cravings without the guilt with these moreish Snickers dessert cups. Made with creamy coconut milk, crunchy peanuts and smooth avocado.
The ingredient of Healthier ‘Snickers’ dessert cups
- 7 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 ripe Australian avocados, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup rapadura sugar
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 100g dairy-free chocolate, chopped
- Extra unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthier ‘Snickers’ dessert cups
- Place dates in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 minutes to soften. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon water. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Place 3 dates, maple syrup and coconut milk in a small food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add peanuts. Stir to combine.
- Place avocado, sugar, cacao, vanilla, remaining dates and reserved water in a large food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon half the avocado mixture among 4 x 1-cup-capacity glasses. Top with peanut mixture. Spoon over remaining avocado mixture. Smooth tops.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth. Spoon melted chocolate over avocado mixture in glasses. Sprinkle with extra peanuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Healthier ‘Snickers’ dessert cupsfatContent: