Frying up the apple cider vinegar and garlic gives this dip a tang your dinner guests wont forget.
The ingredient of Cashew dip
- 145g (1 cup) raw cashews
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 finely chopped long red chilli
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Baked sweet potato wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cashew dip
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with cold water. Set aside for 4 hours to soak.
- Drain cashews and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Add the coconut milk and lemon juice and process until smooth. Season.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the chilli and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in the rice malt syrup and apple cider vinegar for 1 minute. Season.
- Swirl the chilli mixture through the cashew cream. Serve with baked sweet potato wedges.
Nutritions of Cashew dipfatContent: