Our vegan mayonnaise uses cashew nuts instead of eggs for its creamy texture!
The ingredient of Egg-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup light flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon djion mustard
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground white pepper
The instruction how to make Egg-free mayonnaise
- Place cashews in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 hours to soak.
- Drain cashews. Rinse well under cold water. Drain well. Place in a small food processor. Add oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic powder, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons cold water. Process, scraping down sides occasionally, until mixture is almost smooth and creamy. Serve.
Nutritions of Egg-free mayonnaisefatContent: