Indulge without the guilt with this creamy, dairy-free mousse.
The ingredient of Choc mousse tart with berries and port glaze
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, chopped
- 2 1/2 tbs raw cacao powder, sifted
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dark agave nectar
- 1 tbs port
- 300g fresh raspberries
The instruction how to make Choc mousse tart with berries and port glaze
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Spray a 2cm-deep, 21cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin with olive oil. Place filo on a clean surface. Cover with a damp tea towel to prevent drying out. Spray 1 filo sheet with olive oil. Place in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining filo, alternately placing sheets horizontally and vertically, to line the tin. Spray with oil. Use scissors to trim pastry 1cm above side of pan. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, process the banana, avocado, cacao powder, coconut oil and 2 tbs of agave nectar in a food processor until smooth and combined.
- Place the port and the remaining agave nectar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until syrupy. Transfer to a bowl. Cool completely.
- Transfer the filo case to a platter. Gently press the back of a spoon over the base to lightly crush and flatten the filo. Fill with chocolate mousse mixture and smooth the surface. Top with the raspberries and drizzle with port glaze.
Nutritions of Choc mousse tart with berries and port glazefatContent: 194.785 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein