Mouth-watering Asian flavours spring to life in this super-healthy fish with crunchy cabbage salad.
The ingredient of Blue-eye travella fillet with ginger, soy and Chinese cabbage salad
- 1/2 cup (80g) unsalted raw cashews
- 1/3 cup (80ml) peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage (wombok), finely shredded
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 4 (about 800g) blue-eye trevalla fillets (or other white fish)
The instruction how to make Blue-eye travella fillet with ginger, soy and Chinese cabbage salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place cashews on an oven tray and cook in oven for 5 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine half the oil with the ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar in a small jug. Combine cabbage, coriander and capsicum in a medium bowl.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick or heavy-based frying pan over high heat. Add fish and cook for 4 minutes each side or until brown and just cooked through.
- Combine cabbage salad with half the dressing and gently toss to combine. Place the salad among serving plates, top with fish and drizzle with remaining dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Blue-eye travella fillet with ginger, soy and Chinese cabbage saladfatContent: 508.353 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 104 milligrams cholesterol