Combine salty and sweet with these delicous prawn and chorizo skewers served with fresh mango salsa.
The ingredient of Prawn and chorizo skewers with mango salsa
- 250g chorizo, sliced into 1cm pieces
- 1kg (24) raw banana prawns, peeled, tails intact, de-veined
- Olive oil spray
- 2 large mangoes, diced
- 1/2 long red chilli, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn and chorizo skewers with mango salsa
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for 30 mins.
- Thread 2 pieces of chorizo and 2 prawns alternately onto 1 skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers, chorizo and prawns.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium heat. Spray skewers with olive oil. Cook, in batches, for 5-6 mins or until prawns are cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, place mango, chilli, Lebanese cucumber, onion and coriander in a bowl. Drizzle with lime juice and gently toss to combine. Arrange prawn and chorizo skewers on a serving platter. Top with fetta. Serve skewers with lime wedges and mango salsa.
Nutritions of Prawn and chorizo skewers with mango salsafatContent: