Dip these golden coconut crumbed prawns into a delicious mango and ginger chutney for the ultimate summer starter.
The ingredient of Coconut-crumbed prawns
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup (50g) dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 2 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs, lightly whisked
- 350g pkt Coles Brand frozen raw peeled prawns tail on
- Vegetable oil, to shallow-fry
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Coles Brand mango and ginger chutney, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut-crumbed prawns
- Combine the coconut and breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Place the flour and egg in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat prawns in flour and shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place on a plate. Place in the fridge for 20 mins to set.
- Add enough oil to a frying pan to come 1cm up the side of pan. Place over medium heat. Cook prawns, in batches, for 2 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Sprinkle prawns with coriander. Serve with mango chutney and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Coconut-crumbed prawnsfatContent: