These Asian-style pork cutlets are spicy, sweet and sticky - perfect!
The ingredient of Caramelised pork cutlets with golden potatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Sichuan pepper
- 4 (200g each) pork loin cutlets
- 600g chat (small coliban) potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Baby Asian greens, to serve
The instruction how to make Caramelised pork cutlets with golden potatoes
- Combine the maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, five spice and Sichuan pepper in a large glass bowl. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover and place in fridge for 3 hours to develop flavours.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place potato on tray and drizzle with oil. Season with sea salt. Bake, turning once, for 30 minutes or until brown.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium. Drain pork and cook for 3 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Divide the potato and pork among serving plates. Serve with baby Asian greens.
Nutritions of Caramelised pork cutlets with golden potatoesfatContent: