Ready in just 17 minutes, our crunchy noodle salad with wasabi pork is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
The ingredient of Crunchy noodle salad with wasabi pork
- 2-3 teaspoons S&B Wasabi Paste, to taste, plus 1/2 tsp, extra
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 500g pork fillet, cut in half
- 300g pkt Asian-style Coleslaw kit with dressing
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 100g Changs Crunchy Noodles
- Sliced chilli, to serve
- Fresh mint sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Crunchy noodle salad with wasabi pork
- Preheat a barbecue grill or flat plate and lightly spray with oil. Combine the wasabi, mint jelly and soy sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl and stir to combine. Add the pork and turn to coat well in the wasabi mixture. Season with pepper.
- Barbecue the pork for 3-4 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Divide the salad mix among serving plates and top with the mango slices. Combine the dressing from the Asian coleslaw kit and the extra wasabi in a small bowl.
- Thinly slice the pork and arrange on top of the salads. Drizzle with the wasabi dressing. Divide the crunchy noodles among the salads and sprinkle with chilli and mint.
Nutritions of Crunchy noodle salad with wasabi porkfatContent: 385.985 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein