The family will love this pork cutlet meal served with herbed bean mash.
The ingredient of Pork cutlets with rosemary bean mash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 pork cutlets, trimmed
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork cutlets with rosemary bean mash
- Heat oil in a heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside. Add cranberry sauce and 1/4 cup stock to pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until smooth. Add remaining 3/4 cup stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Meanwhile, place cannellini beans and rosemary in a food processor. Puree until almost smooth. Transfer to a small saucepan and add butter. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid until ready to serve.
- Divide rosemary bean mash between plates. Top with a pork cutlet and drizzle with sauce. Serve with broccolini.
Nutritions of Pork cutlets with rosemary bean mashfatContent: 382.878 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein