Good things do come in small packages - cooked right, brussels sprouts are one of the tastiest vegies. Theyre tops in this fast stir-fry.
The ingredient of Brussels sprout and pork stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or olive oil
- 400g pork leg steak, cut into thick strips
- 400g brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 5cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Brussels sprout and pork stir-fry
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add half the oil and heat until just smoking. Stir-fry half the pork for 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining pork.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Stir-fry the brussels sprouts, ginger, garlic and chilli for 2 minutes. Add the water and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are bright green and tender crisp.
- Return the pork to the pan. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sherry. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined and heated through. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Brussels sprout and pork stir-fryfatContent: 388.375 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein