Cooking in a wok is not only quick and easy - it keeps the washing up to a minimum, too!
The ingredient of Pork & Asian greens stir-fry
- 1 (about 300g) pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 5cm pieces diagonally
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch baby buk choy, washed, dried, quartered
- 60ml (1/4 cup) oyster sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork & Asian greens stir-fry
- Combine the pork, onion, garlic, ginger and Chinese five spice in a bowl. Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Add one-third of the pork mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining pork mixture.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add the broccolini and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Add the pork mixture, choy sum, buk choy and oyster sauce and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until buk choy just wilts.
- Spoon the rice among serving bowls. Top with pork mixture and serve.
Nutritions of Pork & Asian greens stir-fryfatContent: 166.105 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 71 milligrams cholesterol