This speedy recipe will leave the cook happy and the family full.
The ingredient of Sticky Chinese pork stir-fry
- 600g pork loin medallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Fountain Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 200g packet dried rice stick noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, halved, sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, roughly chopped
- 250g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted cashews
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Sticky Chinese pork stir-fry
- Combine pork, sugar, soy sauce, five spice and fish sauce in a medium bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cook rice stick noodles, following packet directions until tender. Drain well. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, in 2 batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic, capsicum and carrot for 5 minutes or until just tender. Add pork, pak choy, snow peas, stock and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is cooked through and snow peas are tender. Top with cashews, onion and chilli. Serve with rice noodles.
Nutritions of Sticky Chinese pork stir-fryfatContent: 543.008 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams cholesterol