This restaurant-style recipe features char sui pork served in fresh lettuce cups.
The ingredient of Char sui pork lettuce cups
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g pork mince
- 1/3 cup char siu sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 baby cos lettuce, separated, washed
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, to serve
- 2 spring onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Char sui pork lettuce cups
- Heat oil in large frying pan on high. Cook mince stirring to break up any lumps for 5 mins until brown. Add spring onions, char sui sauce and water. Simmer pork mixture for 2 mins until heated through.
- Fill lettuce leaves with pork mixture and top with coriander leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Char sui pork lettuce cupsfatContent: