This quick and easy take on traditional san choy bau is a delicious dinner option that is on the table in a flash!
The ingredient of Pork san choy bau salad
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 200g mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 500g lean pork and veal mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 60ml (1/4 cup) oyster sauce
- 100g baby spinach
- 250g packet microwave 7 ancient grains or brown rice and chia
- Butter lettuce leaves, to serve
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, toasted, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
- Kewpie mayonnaise, to drizzle (optional)
The instruction how to make Pork san choy bau salad
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushroom and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until lightly golden. Add the mince. Cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 4-5 minutes or until browned
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the oyster sauce. Add the spinach and rice. Cook, stirring, until warmed through.
- Divide the mince mixture among lettuce leaves and arrange on a platter. Top with green shallot, sunflower seeds and fried shallot. Drizzle with mayonnaise, if using.
Nutritions of Pork san choy bau saladfatContent: 405.583 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein