Winter dishes don’t mean hours of cooking. Whip up this impressive walnut-stuffed pork in less than 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Walnut-stuffed pork with celeriac remoulade
- 1/2 cup (60g) chopped walnuts, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (70g) sourdough breadcrumbs
- 30g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 x 300g pork tenderloins, trimmed, butterflied lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600g celeriac, peeled, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 1/2 cup (140g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Walnut-stuffed pork with celeriac remoulade
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Combine walnuts, breadcrumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons parsley in a bowl and season, then divide between the butterflied pork. Fold to enclose the filling, then secure each piece with kitchen string in 4 places.
- Heat the oil in a large, ovenproof frypan over medium-high heat. Cook pork, turning, for 3-4 minutes until browned. Transfer to oven and roast for 8-10 minutes until cooked through. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine celeriac, horseradish, yoghurt, juice and remaining 1 tablespoon parsley in a bowl and season.
- Slice pork and serve with the celeriac remoulade and extra walnuts.
Nutritions of Walnut-stuffed pork with celeriac remouladefatContent: 514.328 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 167 milligrams cholesterol