The ingredient of Herb crusted pork rack with mash
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 x 900g (4 cutlets each rack) pork rack
- 1 kg sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 250g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup (150g) fresh peas or frozen peas
The instruction how to make Herb crusted pork rack with mash
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the parsley, mint, orange rind and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Use a sharp knife to remove the top layer of fat from the pork racks. Press the herb mixture evenly over the racks. Place on the tray. Bake for 50 minutes. Cover with foil. Rest for 15 minutes. Cut the racks into cutlets.
- Meanwhile, cook the sweet potato in a saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain and mash.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Add the peas and cook for 1 minute or until just tender. Drain.
- Serve the pork with the sweet potato mash and steamed peas.
Nutritions of Herb crusted pork rack with mashfatContent: 685.93 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 89 grams protein
sodiumContent: 198 milligrams cholesterol