Ready in 10 minutes, these pork loins are glazed with orange marmalade and served with green beans and nutty couscous salad for a quick and easy dinner.
The ingredient of Marmalade pork with pistachio couscous salad
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons mild Moroccan seasoning
- 4 large pork loin medallions
- 80g packet pistachio kernels
- 2 x 100g packets roasted vegetable couscous
- 150g green beans
- 2 tablespoons sweet orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup classic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 green onion
The instruction how to make Marmalade pork with pistachio couscous salad
- Boil kettle.
- Combine half the oil with the seasoning in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Place pistachios in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and toasted. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook pork in large frying pan, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Add 1 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir well with a fork.
- Heat remaining oil in same small frying pan over medium-high heat. Trim ends from beans. Add to pan. Cook, tossing occasionally, until bright green and just tender.
- Brush pork with marmalade. Turn to coat, brushing with a little more marmalade. Fluff couscous with a fork. Add dressing, pistachios, parsley and sliced onion. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve pork on couscous, with beans.
Nutritions of Marmalade pork with pistachio couscous saladfatContent: