All it takes is a mere six ingredients, a little time and only a few dollars to serve up Pork steaks with warm coleslaw.
The ingredient of Pork steaks with warm coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 (480g) pork loin medallions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 250g packet coleslaw mix (see note)
The instruction how to make Pork steaks with warm coleslaw
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook sesame seeds, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Cook medallions, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Wipe pan clean with paper towel.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add honey and orange juice. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Add coleslaw. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just tender. Stir in sesame seeds. Serve pork with coleslaw mixture.
Nutritions of Pork steaks with warm coleslawfatContent: 253.818 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol