Using a combination of pork and veal mince, makes these meatballs extra tasty. Store any extra meatballs in the freezer for the nights you dont feel like cooking.
The ingredient of Pork & veal meatballs
- 650g veal mince
- 350g pork mince
- 1 medium brown onion, coarsely grated
- 55g (3/4 cup) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Pork & veal meatballs
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the veal and pork mince, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic and egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix until combined. Roll 1 heaped tablespoonful of mince mixture into a ball and place on prepared tray. Repeat with the remaining mince mixture.
- Heat one-third of the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add one-third of the meatballs and cook, turning, for 8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining oil and meatballs, reheating pan between batches.
Nutritions of Pork & veal meatballsfatContent: