Serve these tender, maple and mustard pulled pork sandwiches with golden oven-baked chips.
The ingredient of Maple mustard pulled pork sandwiches
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Belly
- 1/2 cup (125ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 Coles Brioche Burger Buns, split
- 1/2 baby red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
The instruction how to make Maple mustard pulled pork sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 140C. Place the pork in a small roasting pan. Combine the maple syrup, stock, combined mustard and celery salt in a jug. Pour over the pork and turn to coat. Cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Roast, turning occasionally, for 3 hours or until the pork is very tender. Uncover and roast for 30 mins or until syrup reduces and begins to caramelise. Carefully remove rind and discard. Use 2 forks to coarsely shred
- To make the apple coleslaw, combine the cabbage, carrot, apple and coriander in a large bowl. Whisk the mayonnaise and vinegar in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle over the cabbage mixture and toss to combine.
- Fill rolls with pork and apple coleslaw.
Nutritions of Maple mustard pulled pork sandwichesfatContent: 646.734 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 49 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein