For crisp crackling remove pork from packaging the day before and place in refrigerator uncovered overnight.
The ingredient of Roasted turmeric pork with fennel salad
- 3kg Coles Australian Pork Leg Roast
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small fennel, shaved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red birdseye chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 60g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket Leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Roasted turmeric pork with fennel salad
- Preheat oven to 230C. Place the pork on a clean work surface. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Combine the sea salt, turmeric, garlic, oil and lime juice in a small bowl. Rub the salt mixture over the pork and rind and into the cuts. Place the pork, rind-side up, in a roasting pan and roast for 30 mins or until skin starts to crackle and crisp. Reduce oven to 180C and roast for a further 2 hours or until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven. Cover with foil and set aside for 20 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, to make the fennel salad, combine the fennel, red onion, chilli, coriander and rocket in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Combine the lime juice and oil in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad. Season.
- Divide the salad and pork among serving plates.
Nutritions of Roasted turmeric pork with fennel saladfatContent: