Sweet soy and crunchy salad mix add oodles of flavour to this easy pork-noodle stir-fry.
The ingredient of Pork & noodle stir-fry
- 1 x 450g pkt fresh hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g pork loin medallions, thinly sliced
- 80ml (1/3 cup) kecap manis
- 1 x 250g pkt salad mix
The instruction how to make Pork & noodle stir-fry
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 2-3 minutes to soak. Use a fork to separate the noodles. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add half the pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining pork.
- Return pork to the wok. Add noodles, kecap manis and salad mix, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Divide among serving bowls to serve.
Nutritions of Pork & noodle stir-fryfatContent: 425.42 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein