These succulent pork chops have a tasty surprise inside - tangy brie cheese and sweet, spicy chilli jam.
The ingredient of Stuffed pork chops
- 4 large (about 230g each) pork chops, French trimmed
- 50g double brie, cut into 4 slices
- 2 tbs chilli jam
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 80ml (1/3 cup) brandy
- 1/2 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 2 celery sticks, cut into matchsticks
- 1 green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Stuffed pork chops
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Use a small sharp knife to make a slit in the thickest part of the chop, taking care not to cut all the way through. Place a brie slice and 2 tsp of jam in the pocket of each chop. Season with pepper. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each chop to seal pocket.
- Heat a non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook chops for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer pan to oven. Roast for 6 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate to rest. Return the pan to medium-high heat. Add brandy. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Combine watercress, celery and apple in a bowl. Whisk together oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Season. Pour over watercress mixture. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide pork chops and salad among serving plates. Drizzle with the brandy sauce.
Nutritions of Stuffed pork chopsfatContent: 515.762 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 63 grams protein