30 minutes is all it takes to make these fiery, pork tacos topped with sliced jalapenos, sour cream and fresh lime.
The ingredient of Pork sausage tacos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 500g pork sausages, casings removed
- 30g pkt Old El Paso Taco Spice Mix
- 375g jar Old El Paso Mild Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 lime, juiced
- 208g pkt Old El Paso Mexicana Street Market White Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup (60g) shredded gem lettuce
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons drained Old El Paso Jalapenu0303os, halved
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork sausage tacos
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until softened. Add sausages and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or until browned and cooked through.
- Add the spice mix and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until fragrant. Stir in half the salsa and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Cook for 5 mins or until mixture thickens. Stir in the lime juice.
- Meanwhile, heat the tortillas following packet directions.
- Combine the lettuce, apple, avocado and coriander in a bowl. Divide among tortillas. Top with sausage mixture, jalapenu0303os, sour cream and remaining salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Pork sausage tacosfatContent: