The only thing that needs chopping in this fried rice is the onion. It doesnt get much easier than that!
The ingredient of Fast pork fried rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 400g pork mince
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Chinese Stir-fry Sauce (see notes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cups frozen diced mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup Homemade Chinese Stir-fry Sauce, extra
- 4 cups cold cooked long-grain white rice
- Thinly sliced green onion, to serve
The instruction how to make Fast pork fried rice
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add mince. Cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until browned. Add stir-fry sauce and sugar. Cook for a further 3 minutes or until mince is caramelised.
- Add vegetables. Cook for 1 minute 30 seconds. Add the extra stir-fry sauce and 3/4 cup water. Cook for 1 minute 30 seconds or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add rice to pan. Toss to coat in sauce. Cook, tossing, until rice is heated through. Serve topped with green onion.
Nutritions of Fast pork fried ricefatContent: 697.163 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 83 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol