Layer creamy carbonara sauce, lasagne sheets, pork mince and silverbeet for a delicious pasta bake the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Simple skillet pork lasagne
- 500g Coles Australian Pork 3 Star Mince
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 bunch silverbeet, leaves only, shredded
- 375g pkt fresh lasagne sheets
- 490g jar carbonara pasta sauce
- 1 cup (100g) shredded pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Simple skillet pork lasagne
- Preheat oven to 200C. Heat a large greased ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Cook the pork, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until mince changes colour. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add tomato pasta sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 mins or until sauce thickens slightly. Add silverbeet. Stir for 1-2 mins or until silverbeet wilts.
- Transfer two-thirds of mixture to a heatproof bowl. Use the back of a spoon to smooth surface of remaining mixture. Top with one-third of lasagne sheets, cutting to fit. Pour over one-third of carbonara sauce. Continue layering with remaining mixture, lasagne sheets and carbonara sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown and heated through. Set aside for 10 mins to stand before serving.
Nutritions of Simple skillet pork lasagnefatContent: 848.211 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein