The ingredient of Roast pork with honey pears
- 1/4 cup (90g) honey
- 60g butter
- 5 firm pears, peeled, cored, cut into quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 (about 450g) pork fillet
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/3 cups (265g) jasmine rice
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, quartered
The instruction how to make Roast pork with honey pears
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Melt honey and 50g of the butter in a small saucepan. Place pears in a roasting pan, pour over butter mixture and sprinkle with five spice. Toss well to coat. Roast for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season pork fillet well with salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning often, until well browned. Remove from the pan.
- Add pork to the pan with the pears. Return to oven and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until pork is just cooked. Transfer pork to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Steam or microwave bok choy.
- Slice pork across the grain. Serve with rice, steamed bok choy and honey pears. Drizzle over pear juices.
Nutritions of Roast pork with honey pearsfatContent: 689.515 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 108 grams carbohydrates