Stir-fry is the quickest way to get a nutritious meal on the table in minutes. This one is a colourful combination of pork, capsicum, broccolini and noodles.
The ingredient of Honey and ginger pork
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup kecap manis
- 500g pork fillet, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 6cm pieces
- 500g fresh rice noodles, to serve
The instruction how to make Honey and ginger pork
- Combine honey, ginger, sesame oil and kecap manis in a bowl. Add pork. Stir to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes if time permits.
- Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil. Swirl to coat. Drain and reserve marinade from pork. Add half the pork to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until sealed. Transfer to a plate. Repeat using 1 tablespoon oil and remaining pork.
- Add remaining oil, onions, capsicum, broccolini and reserved marinade to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Return pork to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Serve with noodles.
Nutritions of Honey and ginger porkfatContent: 511.938 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol