This Pork and almond stir-fry is packed with fresh flavours.
The ingredient of Pork and almond stir-fry
- 2 (about 400g) pork fillets, thinly sliced across the grain
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/3 cup (60g) blanched almonds
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 punnet baby corn, halved
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oyster sauce
- 200g fresh thin egg noodles
The instruction how to make Pork and almond stir-fry
- Combine the pork, onion, ginger and five spice in a large bowl. Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the almonds and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Add one-quarter of the pork mixture and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches with remaining mixture.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Add the snow peas and corn and stirfry for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Add the pork, almonds and oyster sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes to heat through. Drain well.
- Place the noodles evenly among serving bowls. Top with pork stir-fry and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pork and almond stir-fryfatContent: 394.828 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol