The ingredient of Pork, tofu and vegetable curry
- 1 bunch coriander, washed
- 4 large (650g) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 3 long red chillies, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 300g firm tofu, drained, cut into 2cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 350g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 115g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork, tofu and vegetable curry
- Roughly chop coriander roots, stems and half the leaves. Place in a food processor with tomatoes, onion, chillies, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, turmeric and stock. Process until well combined.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Spray tofu with oil. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until brown. Remove to a plate.
- Spray pork with oil. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Add sauce mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring, for 8 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add coconut milk and corn. Simmer, uncovered, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until corn is tender. Remove from heat. Add snow peas and stir to combine. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Pork, tofu and vegetable curryfatContent: 312.612 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 83 milligrams cholesterol