Pork meatballs are perfect party food fare - theres a mouthful of flavour in every bite!
The ingredient of Pork and chorizo meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 400g pork mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Roasted capsicum dip, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork and chorizo meatballs
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and chorizo for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onion has softened. Cool for 2 minutes.
- Combine mince, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, paprika, parsley and chorizo mixture in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Serve with dip.
Nutritions of Pork and chorizo meatballsfatContent: 246.17 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 83 milligrams cholesterol