Get the kids in the kitchen to make these pork and pineapple kebabs - the whole family will love them!
The ingredient of Pork & pineapple kebabs
- 400g pork scotch fillet, cut into 16 pieces
- 1/2 small green capsicum, seeded, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 small button mushrooms
- 1/2 small red capsicum, seeded, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 8 pieces
- Olive oil, to grease
- 80ml (1/3 cup) sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Thinly sliced shallots, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork & pineapple kebabs
- Thread half the pork, the green capsicum, onion and mushroom onto soaked bamboo skewers. Continue threading the remaining pork and the red capsicum and pineapple onto the skewers to make 8 kebabs. Place the kebabs on a baking tray.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate on medium-high. Brush with oil. Combine sweet and sour sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl. Brush kebabs with the mixture. Cook, brushing with mixture, for 2-3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Transfer the kebabs to a serving platter and serve with rice and shallot.
Nutritions of Pork & pineapple kebabsfatContent: 175.665 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams cholesterol