Looking to dish up hearty fare for the family but finding your kitchen time is at a premium? This family-friendly stir-fry is made for you!
The ingredient of Five-spice pork and greens
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1/4 cup Changs oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 600g pork fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, roughly chopped
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 500g baby choy sum, roughly chopped
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Five-spice pork and greens
- Combine five-spice, oyster sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. Place pork and 1 tablespoon marinade in a medium bowl. Stir to coat.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry pork, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Add remaining marinade, onion and broccolini. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion softens. Add snow peas and choy sum. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until choy sum just wilts. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Five-spice pork and greensfatContent: 319.304 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol