Serve these versatile meatballs with pasta, on top of a pizza, or inside an after-school sandwich.
The ingredient of Pork and veal meatballs
- 2 small brown onions, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 800g pork and veal mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Pork and veal meatballs
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Pulse onion, garlic and parsley in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Add mince and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium- high heat. Cook meatballs, in batches, turning, for 2 minutes or until browned. Add extra oil, if needed. Transfer to prepared tray.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Nutritions of Pork and veal meatballsfatContent: 50.668 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 18 milligrams cholesterol