This modern, healthier version of sweet and sour is a sure way to impress your friends and family.
The ingredient of Pork and noodle sweet and sour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 400g pork fillet, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 red capsicum seeded, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple, chunks 3/4 cup juice reserved
- 1/4 cup white (or rice) vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, blended with 1/3 cup water
- 250g pkt thick egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup roast cashews, chopped
The instruction how to make Pork and noodle sweet and sour
- Heat oil in a wok on high. Stir-fry pork in two batches for 2-3 mins adding onions during the last minute.
- Toss in broccolini, sprouts, capsicum and pineapple with reserved juice, vinegar, sugar and cornflour mixture. Bring to the boil, stirring.
- Add noodles and simmer tossing for 2-3 mins. Serve topped with cashews.
Nutritions of Pork and noodle sweet and sourfatContent: