With a creamy sauce and chunky pork meatballs, this is one pasta dish that is sure to satisfy.
The ingredient of Creamy kale and pork meatball pasta
- 500g pork mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 375g dried orecchiette pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Bulla Cooking Cream
- 1 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 60g kale leaf and spinach mix
The instruction how to make Creamy kale and pork meatball pasta
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, egg, sage, parmesan and 1/3 of the garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a plate. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions. Drain. Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, in 2 batches, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add eschalot and bacon to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add mushroom and remaining garlic. Cook for 4 minutes. Add ground cinnamon. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add cream and stock. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add meatballs. Simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Add kale mix and pasta to pan. Toss for 2 minutes or until kale starts to wilt.
Nutritions of Creamy kale and pork meatball pastafatContent: 840.802 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 50.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 153 milligrams cholesterol