Make a big batch of this slow cooker pork. It is perfect served hot for a special dinner, but remember to keep the leftovers for delicious sandwiches the next day.
The ingredient of Easy slow-cooker pulled pork
- 2kg pork shoulder, skin scored
- 4 garlic cloves, quartered lengthways
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon whole fennel seeds
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Easy slow-cooker pulled pork
- Using a sharp knife, make slits in pork. Insert garlic slivers into pork. Rub all over with spices and seeds. Season.
- Arrange onion over base of slow-cooker. Place pork over onion. Cook, covered, on low for 8 hours or until pork meat falls off the bone. Transfer pork to a clean board. Discard skin and as much fat as you like. Shred with 2 forks. Add as much cooking liquid as you like to moisten pork.
Nutritions of Easy slow-cooker pulled porkfatContent: 747.353 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 0.7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 58.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 225 milligrams cholesterol