Serve this speedy pork and asparagus stir-fry with fresh coriander leaves.
The ingredient of Speedy pork and asparagus stir-fry
- 200g dried rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Stir-Fry Strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 4 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons breakfast marmalade
- 1/3 cup (80ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
The instruction how to make Speedy pork and asparagus stir-fry
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 3-4 mins or until the noodles soften. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Cook the pork in 2 batches, stirring, for 3 mins or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the garlic, ginger, capsicum and asparagus to the wok or pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the asparagus is bright green and tender crisp.
- Return the pork to the wok or pan. Add the noodles, spring onion, marmalade and soy sauce. Cook, tossing, for 2-3 mins or until heated through. Divide the noodle mixture among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Speedy pork and asparagus stir-fryfatContent: 425.42 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein