Try this quick, budget-friendly curry to keep you warm on cold winter nights.
The ingredient of Pork, sweet potato and bean curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, halved, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 500g pork mince
- 283g can Pataks Rogan Josh Curry Sauce
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 150g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Roti, yoghurt, mango chutney, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork, sweet potato and bean curry
- Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Cook onion for 5 mins, until softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 secs, until fragrant. Increase heat to high. Add pork and cook for 5 mins, stirring to break up any lumps, until brown.
- Add curry sauce and 1 cup of water and bring to boil. Add sweet potato and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10-15 mins, until sweet potato is tender. Add beans and cook for 2-3 mins, until tender.
- Top curry with peanuts and serve with roti, yoghurt and mango chutney (optional).
Nutritions of Pork, sweet potato and bean curryfatContent: