Heres a tip! Stick with asparagus for a tall tale about the tender taste of spring.
The ingredient of Chilli pork and asparagus stir-fry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 600g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 small red chillies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, sliced diagonally into 5cm lengths
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- Fresh Thai basil leaves and
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli pork and asparagus stir-fry
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. Add half the pork. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with oil and remaining pork.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add garlic and chilli. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add fish sauce, oyster sauce and stock. Return pork to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until pork is coated in sauce mixture.
- Add asparagus. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until asparagus is bright green and just tender. Add tomato and basil. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until tomato starts to soften. Top with basil leaves. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Chilli pork and asparagus stir-fryfatContent: 508.114 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol