This sweet chilli pork stir-fry is ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Sweet chilli pork stir-fry
- 125g pack rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 350g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 200g green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 125g pack baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli pork stir-fry
- Cook the noodles following packet directions or until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the hoisin sauce, sweet chilli sauce, vinegar and sugar in a jug.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat until smoking. Stir-fry the pork for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the onion, beans and corn for 2-3 minutes or until the beans are bright green and still tender crisp.
- Add the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until it is aromatic.
- Add the pork and hoisin sauce mixture, and toss until it is well combined and the whole dish heated through.
- Stir in the basil until it starts to wilt. Divide the pork and noodles among serving bowls and serve with the lettuce.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli pork stir-fryfatContent: 270.309 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein