Dig into this garden of colours, flavours and textures.
The ingredient of Barbecued pork, zucchini and radicchio salad
- 1 (about 400g) pork fillet
- 2 large (about 350g) zucchini, halved crossways, thinly sliced lengthways
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 radicchio lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 x 180g ctn cherry bocconcini, drained, torn
The instruction how to make Barbecued pork, zucchini and radicchio salad
- Preheat a barbecue grill and flat plate on medium. Spray the pork and zucchini with olive oil spray. Cook the pork on the barbecue flat plate for 5-6 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook zucchini on the grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender. Whisk the oil, vinegar and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork across the grain. Combine the pork, zucchini, radicchio, tomato and bocconcini on a serving platter. Drizzle over the oil mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued pork, zucchini and radicchio saladfatContent: 309.505 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol