Spicy dukkah and sweet apples make these pork cutlets nothing short of sensational.
The ingredient of Dukkah pork with roast apple salad
- 500g desiree potatoes, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 3 (560g) golden delicious apples, cored, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup Spencers dukkah spice mix
- 4 pork loin cutlets
The instruction how to make Dukkah pork with roast apple salad
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place potatoes and 1 tablespoon of cold water in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for 5 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to bowl.
- Add apples, onion and 1 tablespoon of oil to potatoes. Toss to combine. Spread, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Cover and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Using fingertips, press dukkah onto both sides of pork. Add to pan. Cook for 4 minutes each side or just cooked through. Serve pork with salad.
Nutritions of Dukkah pork with roast apple saladfatContent: 554.241 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein