Garlicky mustard and horseradish cream takes these juicy pork chops to a whole new level of deliciousness.
The ingredient of Horseradish pork with rosemary and garlic potatoes
- 600g baby white potatoes
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Loin Chops
- Flat-leaf parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Horseradish pork with rosemary and garlic potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine the potatoes, halved garlic, rosemary and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a medium roasting pan. Roast for 40 mins. Add the beans to the potato mixture and toss to combine. Roast for 10 mins or until potatoes are golden and beans are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the horseradish cream, crushed garlic, mustard and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season with salt. Rub the horseradish mixture all over the pork to coat.
- Heat a char-grill pan over medium heat. Cook the pork for 3 mins each side or until golden and cooked to your liking. Transfer the pork to a plate. Set aside, covered, for 5 mins to rest.
- Divide the pork and potato mixture among serving plates. Season. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Nutritions of Horseradish pork with rosemary and garlic potatoesfatContent: